RACING & TEAMWORK IN STYLE
Kajsa III is a DK 46 racing yacht created by Mills Design in the UK and built by DK Yachts in Malaysia.
- The layout of the boat is designed for high level racing with an open cockpit and transom
- The high modulus carbon mast is 23 meters high and carries 125m2 sails upwind plus spinnakers of up to 190m2 downwind
- The interior is spartan but functional and enables up to 10 crew to stay overnight
- The regatta crew is between 12 and 14
- In leisure mode, Kajsa III can be sailed by 2 crew